New Garage Construction Considerations
Here are some tips to consider before Free Flow Builders would meet you to discuss your new one-of-a-kind garage.
- Understand your local garage zoning laws
- Determine if you want an attached or a detached garage. Detached garages Increase property value, are easier to expand, they provide more space, and they keep vehicle noise and emissions further from the home.
- Consider the usage, besides parking your car there are other functions like a workshop or an entertainment room. Other ideas would be a greenhouse or space for a small business. You could also add a workout/gym area or make room for other toys like motorcycles and RVs.
- Consider your garage door design.
- Carefully consider garage ventilation.
- Make sure the new garage works with the existing driveway specifications.
Building a garage is a huge undertaking and that is why we are here to help you make the best decisions for your new living, working, parking space.
Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved.